A Phase 1-2 Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Subjects With Refractory Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-1
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Moffitt Cancer Center media release, results from this trial have been published in The New England Journal of Medicine and were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Moffitt Cancer Center media release, additional findings from the ZUMA-1 clinical trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2017.
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Dana-Farber Cancer Institute media release, results from this trial presented at the Lugano International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma in June .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History