A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Single Ascending Oral Doses Of Pf-06409577 In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6409577 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 May 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 72 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.