A Phase 1 Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of XmAb14045 in Patients With CD123-Expressing Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs XmAb 14045 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xencor
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Xencor media release, initial data expected in 2018.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 66.