An Open-label Phase 2 Study to Assess the Effect of C5aR Antagonist Therapy by CCX168 Oral Administration on ex Vivo Thrombus Formation and Disease Activity in ESRD Patients With Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacopan (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCESS
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Nov 2016 According to ChemoCentryx media release, the company has announced positive data (n=5) from this pilot phase II trial.