A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in High Cardiovascular Risk Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Not Adequately Controlled With Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy in South Korea and Taiwan
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.