Phase 1 Study of Selinexor in Combination With Topoisomerase-II Inhibition in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.