A Dose Escalation Study of Selinexor (KPT-330), a Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export, and Ibrutinib, a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to pending amendment.