A Phase 1/2, Open-label Randomized Study of Ulocuplumab (BMS-936564) in Combination With Low Dose Cytarabine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ulocuplumab (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2021 to 15 Sep 2021.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 14 Feb 2019.
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.