A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of LX4211 as Adjunct Therapy in Adult Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Insulin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms inTandem1
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results analysing 24-week efficacy and safety of sotagliflozin, as adjunct therapy to insulin in type 1 diabetes patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 08 Sep 2017 Results of pooled data from inTandem1 and inTandem2 studies published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History