A Multi-Center Phase 2 Open-Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy in Subjects With Melanoma Metastatic to the Brain Treated With Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Followed by Nivolumab Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate204
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=75, data cut off November 2016) assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release.
- 04 Jun 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.