OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, DOSE ESCALATION PHASE IB STUDY WITH EXPANSION PHASE TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND ACTIVITY OF RO5509554 AND MPDL3280A ADMINISTERED IN COMBINATION IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Emactuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Ovarian cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 162 to 310.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 21 Sep 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 21 Sep 2018.