An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Doxorubicin Following the Concomitant Intravenous Administration of Olaratumab (IMC-3G3) to Patients With Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olaratumab (Primary) ; Olaratumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Doxorubicin
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 20 Apr 2016 Pharmacokinetics, safety and drug-drug interaction results (n=15) were presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 4 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.