International, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study Assessing in Parallel Groups the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A Treated 15 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLEO-CMT
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 29 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, data will be presented at the 2017 Peripheral Nerve Society Meeting.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, futility analysis will be initiated in October 2017.