Study to Evaluate Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Polyclonal Autologous CD8+ Antigen-Specific T Cells for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma in Combination With MHC Class I Up-Regulation and the Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Avelumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the augmentation of adoptive T-cell therapy in patients from two related phase I/II trials (NCT01758458 and NCT02584829; n=8), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Mar 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint (Incidence of adverse events) has been changed from upto 5 months after the last infusion to upto 12 months after last infusion and also treatment duration changed from 6 months to 12 months according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jul 2019 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.