A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Trial of Apatinib as 3rd/4th Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Wild-type Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANSWER
- Sponsors Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=19) of data from this study preparing radiomic model based on post therapy CT texture features, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2015 New trial record