Twelve-Month Chronic Efficacy and Safety of Diepalrestat in Adult Subjects With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN), A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epalrestat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeuroMax
- 16 May 2016 According to a BioNevia Pharmaceuticals media release, assuming a positive trial outcome, the company is targeting an End of Phase 2 Meeting with the FDA for the second half of 2017.
- 16 May 2016 According to a Bionevia Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.