A Phase 1/2, Multi-Dose, Evaluator-Blinded, Randomized, Vehicle- and Standard of Care-Controlled Dose-Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Topical Selinexor in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2015.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2015.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015.