A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Therapeutic Activity of Cergutuzumab Amunaleukin, an Immunocytokine, Which Consists of a Variant of Interleukin 2 (IL 2v), That Targets Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), and Atezolizumab, an Antibody That Targets Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1), Administered Intravenously, in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cergutuzumab amunaleukin (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jan 2018 to 26 Jan 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Jan 2018 to 26 Jan 2018.