A follow-on study of high dose levels of entolimod in patients with advanced cancers in Russia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Entolimod (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting based on a Cleveland BioLabs media release.
- 27 Apr 2015 As per a Cleveland BioLabs media release, this trial will be supported by a part of a $1.2 million Breast Cancer Research Program Breakthrough Award to the Roswell Park Cancer Institute by the Department of Defence Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program.
- 10 Feb 2015 According to Cleveland Biolabs Inc media release, the company has initiated a follow-on study in Moscow, Russia, which is financially supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.