A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of SEA-CD40 in Adult Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SEA CD40 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 11 May 2017 Number of arms has changed from 2 to 3 and patient number is also changed from218 to 290.
- 11 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 218 to 290.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 186 to 218.