A Phase 1 Study of BLU-285 in Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) and Other Relapsed and Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, as off October 11, 2017, 116 patients had been treated including 76 patients with KIT-driven GIST, 39 patients with PDGFRa-driven GIST, and one patient with KIT/PDGFRa wild-type GIST in this trial.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, Michael Heinrich is investigator on this trial.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, the company has increased the enrollment target for patients previously treated with imatinib and at least one additional tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) from 50 to 100 patients and added a new cohort to evaluate BLU-285 in second-line GIST.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History