A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Nab-Paclitaxel for Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 130
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 15 Oct 2018.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.