A Phase 1, Randomized, Single-center, Open-label, 2-sequence, 2-period, Single-dose Crossover Study to Evaluate Bioequivalence (Pharmacokinetics) and to Compare Total 24-hour Urinary Glucose Excretion (Pharmacodynamics) When 400 mg LX4211 is Administered as a Single 400-mg Tablet and 2 × 200-mg Tablets in Healthy Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 New trial record