A Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of DKN-01 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Carcinoma Primary to the Intra- or Extra-hepatic Biliary System or Gallbladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc; Leap Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=27) assessing the safety and efficacy of DKN-01 in combination with gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with advanced biliary tract cancers, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 May 2017 Interim results published in a Leap Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History