A Phase 1/2 Study of ALT-803 in Patients With Relapse/Refractory Indolent B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in Conjunction With Rituximab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 06 Oct 2015 According to Altor Bioscience Corporation media release, the company has been awarded a grant by National Cancer Institute to support this trial.