Switch From an NNRTI or PI-based Regimen to a RAltegravir-based Regimen in Virologically Suppressed HIV-infected Patients: Effects on Platelet Reactivity, Platelet-monocyte Aggregation and the Inflammatory anD Thrombotic State of Monocytes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications Blood platelet disorders; HIV infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RAPID
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 13 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.