A Phase 2-3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Placebo in Patients With Advanced Unresectable Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma (DDLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Liposarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEAL
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, FDA has confirmed their acceptance of the proposed Phase 3 SEAL study design, including the PFS primary endpoint, and agreed that positive results from this study could support regulatory approval in the patient with advanced dedifferentiated liposarcoma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History