Phase 3 Trial to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Blinatumomab as Consolidation Therapy Versus Conventional Consolidation Chemotherapy in Pediatric Subjects With HR First Relapse B-precursor ALL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Crisantaspase; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Ifosfamide; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 30 Jan 2020.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Dec 2021 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.