An Open-label Phase II Study of Lirilumab (BMS-986015) in Combination With 5-azacytidine (Vidaza) for the Treatment of Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=25) assessing safety and preliminary efficacy of lirilumab with azacytidine in relapsed AML patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=21) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History