An investigator-sponsored physician-initiated study of RE-024 for the treatment of pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosmetpantotenate (Primary)
- Indications Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Retrophin media release.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Retrophin media release, data were presented at the Child Neurology Societys (CNS) 26th Annual Meeting 2017.
- 23 Jun 2016 Results (n=2) from this trial were presented at the 20th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, according to a Retrophin media release.