A Phase 2 Study of GPNMB-Targeted Antibody-Drug Conjugate, CDX-011 (Glembatumumab Vedotin, CR011-vcMMAE; NSC# 763737), in Recurrent or Refractory Osteosarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed; minimum age limit for subjects changed from 12 months to 12 years.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.