A Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of SANGUINATE™ in the Treatment of Vaso-Occlusive Crises in the Ambulatory Setting: A Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose, Single-Blind Study in Adults With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Prolong Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.