A Phase 1 Safety Pilot/Phase II, Open-label Study of Varlilumab (CDX-1127) in Combination With Ipilimumab and CDX-1401 in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Varlilumab (Primary) ; CDX 1401; Poly ICLC
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to Feasibility concerns due to changes in standard of care.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jan 2017.