A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Veliparib in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin-Based Chemoradiotherapy Followed by Veliparib and Paclitaxel/Carboplatin Consolidation in Subjects With Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 22 Nov 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=31) assessing safety presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History