A 4-Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics of E2027 in Healthy Adult, Elderly and Japanese Subjects, and the Pharmacodynamics in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs E 2027 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of PK/PD modelling of E2027 presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.