A Phase I/IIa Trial With BMS-986158, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins, in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986158 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms BET
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Apr 2016 The number of treatment arms have been reduced from 8 to 6. Hence the patient no. has also been reduced.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 185 to 150.
- 03 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.