A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Bevacizumab Versus Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMmotion151
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2017 Initial results from this trial are expected in early 2018 according to a Roche media release.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.