A 52-week International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3bTrial With a Blinded 104-week Long -Term Extension Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin Co-administered With Dapagliflozin in Combination With Metformin Compared to Glimepiride in Combination With Metformin ≥1500 mg in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Therapy Alone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Aug 2019 to 15 Aug 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 28 Aug 2019.