A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Debio 1450 vs Vancomycin (IV)/Linezolid (Oral) in the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI) Due to Staphylococcus Sensitive or Resistant to Methicillin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afabicin (Primary) ; Afabicin (Primary) ; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial skin diseases; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Debiopharm
- 10 Jan 2017 Results published in the Debiopharm Group Media Release
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.