A Phase 1/2 Study of Chemo-immunotherapy With Toll-like Receptor 8 Agonist Motolimod (VTX-2337) and Anti-PD-L1 Antibody MEDI4736 in Subjects With Recurrent, Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer for Whom Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) is Indicated
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Motolimod (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.