Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating Intravenous AZD9150 (Antisense STAT3) With MEDI4736 (Anti-PD-L1) in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and Mismatch Repair Deficient Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9150 (Primary) ; Durvalumab
- Indications Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 May 2015 New trial record