A Phase 1B Dose-Escalation Study of TRC105 in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage 4 Non-Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2016 The company has initiated dosing in this trial and top-line data are expected in 2017, according to a Tracon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.