A Phase 1B Dose-Escalation Study of TRC105 in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage 4 Non-Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Oct 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, data was presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
- 15 Oct 2017 Results presented in a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Mar 2016 The company has initiated dosing in this trial and top-line data are expected in 2017, according to a Tracon Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History