Phase II Evaluating the Efficacy of the Dual Inhibition of Phosphoinositide 3 Kinase (PI3K)/Akt /Mammalian Target Of Rapamycine (mTOR) Signaling Pathway by PF-05212384 (PKI-587) for Patients With Myeloid Neoplasm Secondary to Chemo-radiotherapy (t-AML/MDS) or de Novo Relapsed or Refractory AML.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gedatolisib (Primary)
- Indications Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.