A Phase 1/2 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) in Pediatric Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoveDMD
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data from this trial is expected to presented in 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the open-label extension of this trial following 24 and 36 weeks of edasalonexent treatment were presented at the 22nd International Congress of the World Muscle Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History