A Phase 3, Multicenter, Long Term, Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AVP-786 (Deuterated [d6] Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide [d6-DM]/Quinidine Sulfate [Q]) for the Treatment of Agitation in Patients With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Agitation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 700.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.