A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral LDK378 Treatment for Patients With ALK-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated With Alectinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND-9
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Oct 2017 Results including ORR, DCR, TTR, DOR, PFS, safety and exploratory biomarker data will be presented at the 2017 WCLC.
- 18 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Dec 2017 to 20 Dec 2018.