A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial of Doxorubicin Plus Olaratumab Versus Doxorubicin Plus Placebo in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Olaratumab (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANNOUNCE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 16 Sep 2016 According to Eli Lilly and company media release Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a positive opinion recommending the granting of a conditional marketing authorization for olaratumab, in combination with doxorubicin, for the treatment of adults with advanced soft tissue sarcoma in the European Union (EU).