A Randomized Phase 2 Study of Abemaciclib (LY2835219) Versus Docetaxel in Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.