A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Daily CF101 Administered Orally in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary) ; Apremilast
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMFORT
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, this trial is expected to initiate in early 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, based on the favorable safety data from cardiodynamic trial CTP#700287672 company is cleared to initiate this study.
- 30 May 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the company expects that this pivotal Phase III study will serve as the first of two pivotal studies required for EMA drug approval.