FOCUS: A Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind, 2-Arm, Randomized, Phase 2/3, Study of Physician's Choice Chemotherapy ([PCC] Weekly Paclitaxel or Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin [PLD]) Plus Bevacizumab and CA4P Versus PCC Plus Bevacizumab and Placebo for Subjects With Platinum-Resistant, Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fosbretabulin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 16 Aug 2017 According to a Mateon Therapeutics media release, a total of 91 patients have been enrolled in the phase 2 portion of this study. The next (third) interim analysis will be conducted when approximatelyt 80 patient have been treated for at least two months or discontinued from the study, and it is anticipitated in Sep 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Second interim results (n=40) published in a Mateon Therapeutics Media Release.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Mateon Therapeutics media release, second interim analysis for 40 patients is anticipated in mid-August, the third for 60 patients in September, and the fourth and final interim analysis of all 80 plus patients in November 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History